TERMS & CONDITIONS
’25th Anniversary Promotion’
1. The promoter is El Jannah Franchise Company Pty Ltd as Trustee for the El Jannah Franchise Trust, ABN 67 498 019 635.
2. This competition (“Competition”) starts at 10:00AM (AEST) on 1 December 2023 and ends at 11:59PM (AEST) on 5 January 2024 (“Competition Period”).
3. Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
4. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected Entries or entries that are not received in the official El Jannah database by the end of the Competition Period.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to deem any irregular, incomprehensible, incomplete or fraudulent Entries or any Entries that do not comply with these Terms, as invalid (“Invalid Entries”).
6. Invalid Entries cannot win a Prize.
7. This Competition is open to all New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory residents who:
a) are 16 years of age or over;
b) comply with these Terms; and
c) are not management, employees or agents of the Promoter or its related entities (or immediate family members of such people) or of retailers or agencies associated with this Competition, (“Eligible Entrants”).
8. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must:
a) purchase any item from an El Jannah store in person or purchase any item from eljannah.com.au in NSW or ACT, during the competition period;
b) Scan the “25th Anniversary” promotional QR Code located inside the restaurant or visit eljannah.com.au/nsw-25k-competition;
c) Complete the “25th Anniversary” form on the landing page;
d) Upload the receipt of purchase or invoice for online order and submit the form, prior to the end of the competition period.
9. An Entrant may enter this competition as many times, however, each entry shall require a separate purchase and separate receipt of purchase;
10. Selection of the winner (“Prize Draw”) will be randomly drawn each week during the Competition Period. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, Suite 1.02, 6 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park. The time and date of the draw shall be:
a. Tuesday 12 December 2023 at 10am at Suite 1.02, 6 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park. This draw shall include all Entries received by 11:59pm on Friday 8 December 2023;
b. Tuesday 19 December 2023 at 10am at Suite 1.02, 6 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park. This draw shall include all Entries received by 11:59pm on Friday 15 December 2023;
c. Tuesday 26 December 2023 at 10am at Suite 1.02, 6 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park. This draw shall include all Entries received by 11:59pm on Friday 22 December 2023;
d. Tuesday 2 January 2024 at 10am at Suite 1.02, 6 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park. This draw shall include all Entries received by 11:59pm on Friday 29 December 2023;
e. Tuesday 9 January 2024 at 10am at Suite 1.02, 6 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park. This draw shall include all Entries received by 11:59pm on Friday 5 December 2023;
11. During each draw, there shall be 1 Major Prize Winner and 5 Minor Prize Winners;
12. This competition is a game of chance. Winners shall be selected at random.
13. The Major Prize shall be $5,000 cash paid by way of electronic transfer;
14. The Minor Prize shall be a BBQ, Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Barbecue, valued at RRP $499.00 AUD.
15. All winners must collect their prize in person from the offices of El Jannah, located at Suite 3.08, 6 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park.
16. Eligible Entrants do not need to be present at the Prize Draw to win the Prize.
17. The Prize winner will be contacted directly by the Promoter via email. Winners will also be announced at eljannah.com.au/nsw-25k-competition within 24 hours after the draw.
18. The total Prize Pool is valued at RRP $37,475
19. Entrants must make a purchase (either in-store or through our online ordering platform located at eljannah.com.au); Purchasers through UberEATS, Menulog or DoorDash are not eligible to participate in this competition.
20. It is the responsibility of the Prize Winner to check their email account for notification of their winning registration.
21. Prizes must be collected from the Promotor within 28 days from the conclusion of the Competition Period.
22. If any prize remains unclaimed by 8 February 2024, the Promotor shall undertake a redraw of any prize unclaimed.
23. The redraw shall take place at the Promoter’s office, Suite 1.02, 6 Parkview Drive, Sydney Olympic Park at 10am on 9 February 2024. The Prize winner of the redraw will be contacted directly by the Promoter via email. Winners will also be announced at eljannah.com.au/nsw-25k-competition within 24 hours after the draw.
24. The Prize is not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable nor redeemable for cash (including any unused portion).
a. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Competition at any time throughout the Competition Period without notice.
b. The decisions of the Promoter are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
c. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process.
d. By entering the Competition all entrants consent to the use by the Promoter of their username for publicity and commercial purposes in connection with the Competition and/or the Promoter’s products and services, in any media and for an infinite period, without further compensation. This includes but is not limited to use on TV, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, radio, print, display advertising, website and social media channels, and the Promoter’s news page and website.
e. The prize/s (or any part thereof) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
f. Entry to the Competition is free, but entrants are responsible for any costs imposed by their internet service or other technology providers.
g. The Promoter may prohibit any Entrant’s participation in this Competition, cancel or suspend the Prize (or part thereof) if the Promoter considers that the entrant has behaved in a way which may diminish its name or reputation, is in bad faith, is designed to gain an unfair advantage, is fraudulent, is otherwise contrary to law or these Terms, or is otherwise inappropriate.
h. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
i. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter (and the prize suppliers) will not be liable for any loss or damage an entrant or winner suffers as a result of participating in this Competition (including the Prize), unless caused by the Promoter’s negligence or wilful misconduct.
26. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the Promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:
i. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion;
ii. using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner; and
iii. using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and for any other purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner
27. Permit number APP-0012323991 (NSW), permit number ACT TP 23/02528 (ACT)
28. Enquiries relating to this Promotion should be addressed to El Jannah Marketing Manager, Tara Khoury by way of Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.